I got my Dog when he was 6 weeks old! About a month into our adventure he started getting poisoned with his food, or drinking out of puddles of water outside??? To this day I have no idea what was getting into his system!
He was Freaking out for hours at a time! It was two trips to the vet and Sarge had to be sedated and re-hydrated both times!
One of the General Motors Dock Workers help me get Sarge through that mess!
Today he’ll eat things that’ll make a billy goat puke!
The point is I sure could have used a Group of Pals to help me figure out what I did wrong with that puppy!
Well, we’ll just have to help others before during and after their puppy getting ill!
Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.