New Covenant Of Acts 2 Is Not A Confirmation

Site-Wide Activity Forums The Prophecies Of The New Covenant Must Not Be Ignored! New Covenant Of Acts 2 Is Not A Confirmation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Confirmation The New Covenant Came

Bible Students will study this out for themselves, using the Passages, Hebrew and Greek words shown! This study speaks for itself!
    I have had some tell me that The Bulk of the New Covenant hasn’t occurred yet, and in the Millennium the Judgments, Statutes and Ordinances will be Written In The Hearts Of Man!
    Act 2:16-18 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
    It seems to me Peter didn’t take this View, and as a result of the First Church’s Actions in Acts 2 and 4 they literally did something that no other group had ever done!
    They sold All they had and gave the Money to the Apostles, who made sure no man had a need!
    Was this The New Covenant completely Given?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.